Stone River Four Piece Ceramic Knife Set Parer, Utility, Santoku, Chef with White Ceramic Blades
Stone River Ceramics Knives are manufactured from the highest quality stabilized zirconium oxide material available in the world. Each knife features a contoured ergonomically designed comfort grip black handle for a sure and comfortable grip. The blades are meticulously edged to provide years of regular service without the need of sharpening.
Benefits of Stone River Ceramic knives:
- Non-stick blade
- Antibacterial surface
- Ergonomically Contoured Comfort Grip Handles
- Zirconium oxide blades harder than any material second only to diamonds
- Ceramic Blade stays sharp 10-12 times longer than conventional steel knives
- Rust free Non corrosive
- Easy cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces fatigue during long cutting tasks
Ideal for cutting vegetables, fruits and boneless meats.
- Parer has a 3” blade, Utility 5” blade, Santoku 6” blade and Chef 6 ¾” blade
- Each knife comes with a customized blade protector for safe storage
- Knives packaged in a Gift Presentation Box