About Stone River Ceramic Knives
Stone River Ceramic knives are crafted from the highest quality stabilized zirconia material in the world. Each knife possesses chemical and physical properties of superior hardness and strength as well as resistence to bacteria, chemicals and wear. Zirconia ceramics are used and applied in many sophisticated and high tech applications such as bio-ceramics, fuel cells, electrical components, oxygen sensors, the aerospace industry and the sharpest cutting blades in existence.
Each Stone River Ceramic knife features a comfortable ergonomically designed grip. The blades are meticulously edged to provide years of regular service without the need for sharpening.
Benefits of Stone River Ceramic Knives
- Super sharp blades stay sharp many times longer than conventional steel knives
- Harder than any other material second only to diamonds
- No Rusting or Pitting of the Blades
- Antibacterial Surface
- Chemically Stable does not discolor food or react to food with high acid content
- Easy Cleanup
- Much lighter than conventional steel knives reduces hand fatigue during extended cutting tasks
All of our knives are individually packaged in gift presentation boxes ideal for storage.